Sunday, 18 January 2015

Look what I won in the raffle!!

I went to Merly Impressions crop yesterday and look what I won in the raffle


I'm so excited to get started in decorating this. I've decided to use this line of paper from Kaisercraft to do it in.I don't know how long it will take because it is quite big but I will post it when it's finished.

Again, as always it was a lovely day,chatting with friends,eating lovely cake and a lot of fussy cutting as per usual on Chrissy's kit layouts. She really does produce some beautiful layouts for us to make. Goes without saying that I didn't completely finish them before it was time to pack up ( I never do Lol!) but I was very good and finished them both off last night.

Using the gorgeous Cherry Blossom line here are the two layouts I made out of the kit.



It's a beautiful day her,sun shining and not too cold. Hope it's the same where you are and thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant well done looking forward to seeing what you make! Fabulous lay outs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gwyneth - what a super prize.
    Two beautiful LOs. I love all the detail created by the fussy cutting.
    Warmer here than yesterday but the sun is being a bit shy.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete