I think thispaper must have been brought out especially for my scrapbooking. As many of you know I'm making a dance scrapbook album(s) for my dancing granddaughter Molly. I've already filled a 8.5 x 11 and having done that size once,that was enough. I really can't get the hang of this size but it was a dilemma regarding the size of the following album. 12 x 12 was a bit too big and would take up a lot of storage space so I decided to go with an 8 x 8 size instead. So, as I said these 6.5 x 6.5 paper pads from Kaisercraft are ideal for this size layouts.
Here are a couple of layouts that I made with this " On Stage" paper. The first one is a bit of a scrap lift of one that Pam Thorburn made for the Merly Impressions blog.
I can see this paper together with the "All that Glitters" that Kaisercraft have also brought out becoming very useful to have with all these dance photos!


No comments:
Post a Comment