Friday, 17 February 2012

Project Life January.

I've now finished the double page for January.I'm not doing mine as a day to day one, as I said before, my life isn't that full and it would be pretty boring if I documented, shopping, wash my hair,clean the house,ironing etc. you know the run of the mill things that everyone does day after day.So I've just included special days/events that are "unique" to the month - it's not everyday that Charlie gets the Head teachers award for his map skills, ( no sat nav needed when he gets older then)LOL.
To be honest I don't think I would wish to make a page a week, every week. I found it quite difficult to scrap this way if I'm honest. It took me longer to put these two pages together for some reason than it does to make 3 or 4 12 x 12 pages. The photos and journalling cards have been slipped in and out of every pocket before they found their permanent home !
Here's both of the pages side by side. It's so difficult to get a good photo though because of the glare that you get from the page protectors. I've also included both pages separately.


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Gwyneth.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwyneth it looks great definitely worth the effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fab set of pages Gwyneth. Love your Keep Calm quote!

    ReplyDelete