I finally cut into the August kit from Sarah's Cards last night. Can't believe that the September one will be here in a couple of weeks.
I took some photos of Sophie the other day as she'll be 8 months old on Tuesday - how time flies !
I love multi photo LO's but when it comes to actually putting them together I come to a bit of a blank.I was quite pleased at how many photos I was able to get on this page without making it being too cluttered looking.
I cut her name from one of the papers, I couldn't think of what else to do with it ( ha ha )
Haven't done any crafting today as my daughter and two granddaughters invited themselves to Sunday lunch as Daddy was playing golf all day. Now they've gone home I'm off to have a look through my stack of photos !

Lovely colours Gwyneth and a super LO
ReplyDeleteToni xx