Tuesday, 13 September 2011

September Challenge Sketch

The September challenge has just gone up on Sarah's Cards Blog and this month the challenge is a sketch by Jen.
Here's the sketch
I've adapted a couple of bits on it, such as the position of the title and I've only used one photo rather than two.This is another one of the photos we had taken when we had a " shoot" with Cheryl Johnson of FeelGoodPhotos.com She's captured the boys so well in all of the photos but I have to say, this is probably one of my favourites.
I've used the recently released Breeze from the My Minds Eye Lost & Found 2 range of papers. I just love the whole range of these papers.Other bits & pieces are from my stash.

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely LO. It looks smashing good.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gwyneth! Love how you have used the doily and fab photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page - great colours and i love that turned down corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. I love those papers too and the boys are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous LO Gwyneth, I just love everything about it. I've recently used the same papers on a couple of LOs and have fallen in love with them... need to buy more I think!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love it Gwyneth as always! Thanks for playing along with us at Sarahs Cards xxx

    ReplyDelete