Using up some waste from the other two LO's I made this layout with the Echo Park For the Record kit. Most of it has now gone except for a couple of half sheets. Cutting into papers to get certain elements out of the design uses more paper I think than cutting them in straight lines so to speak !I had a lot of the flowers left in smaller bits to use up - shame to waste them, so I cut them all out and layered the left side of this LO with them !
Photo is of Molly busy colouring in the goodies that they give children while they're waiting for their lunch at the Rainforest Cafe in London.
I then decided to make a tearing & inking LO, totally different style to the Echo Park LO, using a bit of a mixture of Websters Pages, again bits left over from previous work. I do hate waste,it's no wonder that my stash doesn't seem to go down in quantity very much !!!
There's lots of layering on this LO and I've used some punches to make the flowers & butterflies and added a bit of bling. The photo isn't mine, believe it or not it was taken by a professional photographer at the Dance Festival earlier this year. The white balance on it is totally out and I have tried to improve it as much as I can in photoshop but my knowledge of Photoshop isn't that great ! But it does record her Perfect Saute ( a ballet technique)that she performed when it mattered ! It actually looks as if she's on pointe ( ha ha she wishes ! ) but she's actually up in the air.


Gwyneth I love both your layouts but I think the second one is my fav! I think you are so good at using up all the bits and pieces I really need to do that more!!!
ReplyDeleteGwyneth I love both your layouts but I think the second one is my fav! I think you are so good at using up all the bits and pieces I really need to do that more!!!
ReplyDeleteBoth LOs are lovely and so very different. I love the way you have used the flowers on the first one and the colours on the second are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteToni xx
Both gorgeous pages Gwyneth! Think the second is my fave I love all the flowers clustered and the photo is great!
ReplyDeleteBoth beautiful pages but that second one is just fab and DGG has perfectly pointed toes!!
ReplyDeleteBoth pages are gorgeous Gwyneth, love all the tearing in the second layout.
ReplyDelete