Monday, 15 August 2011

Challenge Time !

Each month over at Sarah's Cards' blog (scroll down to the post on the 10th August) they set a challenge. This months challenge was to do a layout using 5 different papers.
I started out with a photo of Charlie when he fell on his arm on the trampoline and for a few days we were not sure if he had broken it or not, thankfully he had only badly bruised it. The challenge was to use five different papers for the LO and I chose the My Mind Eye Quite Contrary Little Boy Blue collection - told you I had quite a nice stock of "old" MME. I've made a conscious decision to use these papers instead of stroking them !!!

Once I made this LO I found I quite enjoyed this challenge of using five papers so went ahead and made another one with a sheet of 3 Bugs in the rug Chloe range, which I used for the cut out flowers and some Echo Park Little Girl for the background and the borders down the bottom. The photo is of Sophie having her first taste of " real" food and took to it like a duck to water!

Well that's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with another LO using some more of the new Lost & Found 2 papers from My Minds Eye !

12 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs Gwyneth - love your choice of colours.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous pages Gwyneth but I love the first one especially. The expression on his face is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo, and those papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoooooo I likey a LOT!!! Love the zig zag unser the photo in the first LO, and the lovely fresh colours in the second. Thank you for playing along with us at Sarah's Cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages Gwyneth, poor little Charlie looks so sorry for himself poor chap :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pages Gwyneth - that first one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe - love grumpy man! Fab pages, thanks for plazing along. :)

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the 'Grumpy' layout. The phoot is fantastic and I like how you've created the title. Thanks for playing along with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh dear that is a sad face, love the page though lol, thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on using and not just stroking those gorgeous MME papers :) they are lovely! But what I love more is that adorable photo bless him, he is just so cute! Both layouts are great Gwyneth - thanks for playing along with the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both pages are fab, as always Gwyneth! Love the grumpy one though, too adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Sarah's Cards :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic layouts! Thank you so much for joining in the fun this month at Sarah's Cards Ltd

    ReplyDelete