Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Using up scraps !

The intention was to cut into some of the unopened kits, four of them to be exact( not to mention the part used ones ) that I have, but, as always, I got a bit side tracked ! I came across some bits left over from the Echo Park Springtime collection that was left over from the Teacher's Book I made a couple of months ago. Then I found some left overs from one of the classes at Sarah's Retreat in March which was the Fancy Pants Roadshow collection.
The photo of Charlie, sitting there like a little old man, surveying what was going on around him isn't the best as I took it through the Patio Door window but he looked such a character !
I'd love to know what he was saying, wagging his finger in the 2nd LO with Jack & Molly too.



4 comments:

  1. Gwyneth you are on a roll now! Gorgeous pages especially love the second one :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages Gwyneth but my fav has to be 'just chillin' - that photo is super.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just chillin' is a fabulous photo - it really captures the moment. Both lovely layouts Gwyneth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW Gwyneth gorgeous layout xx Jan

    ReplyDelete