Sunday, 9 May 2010

Another Sunday !

I really don't know where the weeks fly to these days. Can't believe that it's nearly the start of another week already.
I made this card yesterday for the challenge on the Squigle Stamps blog.The challenge this month was to use Kraft together with one of their stamps, I think this stamp is so so cute and ideal for either a wedding or anniversary. You'll find the challenge here
I was lucky enough to win their April challenge from the random generator for the clown card I made a couple of weeks ago, so I'm looking forward to receiving my goodies. There's some more fab goodies on offer this month, pop over and have a go at the challenge if you can.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! And enjoy your goodies when they arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gwyneth!! Good luck in the draw this month.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete