Thursday, 6 May 2010

Sketch Challenge

Over at Sarah's Cards Blog, Rachel one of the design team members has a lovely sketch for this months challenge. You can see the sketch here just scroll down the page a bit.
Here's my entry for it.The girlies love to do some painting when they come here.I've used some strips of Bo Bunny Press pp and a couple of strips of acrylic paint to reflect the topic of the photos.

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous page Gwyneth I love how you have used the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have put the pictures one above the other - lovely layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paint strips :) & the warmth of the colours of this LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog <3

    Your layout is fab, I love the paint too :)

    It was fab meeting you finally at the retreat too!

    ReplyDelete