Here are a few that I've made over the last couple of days.
Fathers day ones to start with :




Some packs of thank you notes, sorry about the image I had already packaged them up !

The apple teacher "thank you" one next.I saw a similar one on someones blog/gallery sometime ago, I sketched it very roughly at the time and now I can't find it. So I had to make a lot of it from memory.I did however remember that there was a big apple that made up the background which I cut with the cricut. I roughly inked this with some chalk inks to get the appearance of a real apple and added a Magnolia image to it. I don't like the fact that they don't have mouths, so I add them in...oops I hope the designer of these stamps don't mind !!!

A couple of baby ones.


and finally a Sarah Kay image
Fabulous cards Gwyneth, good luck with the fayre.
ReplyDelete