Well for this layout I can safely say " Not guilty m'lord! I had a really good look through all my stamps and was pleasantly surprised by some that I found....I'd forgotten I had them LOL! So I challenged myself to use as little "ready made" embellishments as I possible could.
This is what I came up with:
On the white background card stock I've randomly stamped with the following stamps,all from the Kaisercraft Clear Stamps range available here Woodgrain: Script and the Chicken wire.
The light hasn't been very kind to my photography today so I've cropped a close up of some of the stamping
In addition to the background I stamped the little stars on the pop up circles down the right hand side of the photo. The bingo card embellishment at the top is stamped from the Miss Match Bingo Cards set, again a Kaisercraft set.I also lightly stamped a short length of a number border down the left hand side with a stamp from the same set. I can't seem to find it on the website so perhaps they're out of stock at the moment.Some more stamping for the word" laugh" on the circle, top left of the photo and a circle enclosed star directly underneath it. Added some small arrows and a flower at the top of the left hand border
and to finish off the stamping a small border of stamped doodle circles along the top of the pink paper
. and another Kaisercraft clear stamp, this time from their sentiment selection " Go confidently the direction of your dreams" which you can find here but I've only used half of it on the banner to the left of the photo.
To finish the whole layout I added a few buttons, three pre printed word stickers and a large Basic Grey decorative brad and that was it finished!
The challenge is open until March 2nd, why don't you have a go and use some of those stamps up and not hoard and forget about them like I seem to do!




Hi Gwyneth,
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering the Merly challenge. Love your colourful layout and the use all all those lovely Kaiser stamps.
Chrissy xXx
I've entered every Merly challenge since they started but am really stumped on this one. I have loads of stamps but hardly ever use them. I really must get the courage and this has helped. My fear is that once stamped on the paper I can't take it off again. Well done for such a lovely colourful layout with a great retro feel.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours in your layout! me and my stamps have the same love-hate relationship but now I love them again! really fab layout!
ReplyDelete