Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Fun in the Garden !

We haven't had much of a summer here so far have we? Sophie so enjoyed playing out in the garden when she was here last week. She doesn't get a chance to normally, it seems to always rain here on a Tuesday ! I've based this layout on the " Now for something different" challenge that is running on UKS each month hosted by Shimelle. This is the first one I've managed to do and was a bit late getting round to it - it was last months ! I liked the principal of the four small photos is a kind of film strip/photo booth type of thing. I've had a fairly busy couple of weeks with one thing or another so haven't done any scrapping except this page. Even this was done with bits left over from other pages. I need to remedy that pretty soon though as I have tons of photos to be getting on with when time allows and a mountain of stash!!

6 comments:

  1. Just love this LO Gwyneth, gorgeous pictures! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Gwyneth. Just goes to prove what fab stuff can be made even when you just use scraps.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love,love, love this Gwyneth! Such cute photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at your blog, it's always very inspirational and fun to read! So I have given you a blog award! See my blog for details. Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love your layout! I found you through Shimelle's comment about Ukscrappers. Hugs from Puerto Rico.

    ReplyDelete