Sunday, 14 November 2010

A good Day

Well I've had a really good day today. I had a stall at a local village Craft Fayre selling my cards and bits & pieces. I'm a happy bunny having made £106.30, fantastic don't you think? It wasn't exceptionally busy either but like all things, the right people came along & bought !!!
Problem is now my stock of christmas cards have depleted somewhat, so now I have to make some more!! My daughter is having a card evening for me the week after next with 25% of proceeds going to Marie Curie Cancer Care so I need to get cracking !!!
In the meantime here is the 2nd Kaisercraft Days 'till Christmas MDF tree I've decorated ( available from www.merlyimpressions.co.uk), some Tree decs cut on the Cricut from the Tags Boxes & more cart and filled with mini Santas & Snowmen ( sold all 12 of them today)and a Baby's 1st Christmas Card. I love this little stamp, it's so cute don't you think ?




2 comments:

  1. Congrats Gwyneth - great reward for all your hard work.

    The countdown tree is another winner and those decs are so sweet.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwyneth,

    Wow another fab Days Till Christmas the colours are great, can't wait to see what you do with the other two:)

    Chrissy. xx

    ReplyDelete