Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Christmas Christmas Christmas !!

Yes it's creeping up on us at a very quick pace. I've been busy making a few more cards but I haven't started any Christmas present shopping at all. In actual fact I haven't done anything on a personal level towards Christmas at all !!
I've now got four Kaisercrafts beyond the page MDF countdown to Christmas projects to make. So here's a few of the cards that I've made over the last week and I'll sure post the finished countdown to Christmas projects as soon as I've finished them.

I bought the blank countdowns and the papers from
Merly Impressions Pop over to their website and have a look at the gorgeous Kaiser goodies you can use for your Christms projects.









2 comments:

  1. What a fab selection of cards - you have been busy.

    I just love the "Jingle Bells" one as it is so lovely and cheerful.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete