Thursday, 4 February 2010

All gone !

Well, that's it now until February 20th, my lovely Kit from Sarah's Cards has now been all used up and I can't wait to receive the next one. Have a look here to see the kit details.

I highlighted the swirls on the paper with some stickles and added a few more butterflies with my x cut dimentional punch and stickled those too ! The ticket was stamped with my brand new Autumn Leaves acrylic stamp collection called Stampology Ticketed that arrived in the post yesterday....what a fab set of stamps with 22 different phrases for your tickets.



I also made a little card with some bits that were left over from the LO's.



I now need to sort the photos I took of the girls after the dance festival on Sunday and get some more scrapping done !

2 comments:

  1. love the way you have used the kit, I haven't started mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete