On Monday I bought the latest mag the Q3 from Kaisercrafts and at the back of the mag there was four pages of good quality die cut elements to cut out. On one of the pages there were some cute love birds that I thoght I would use. Made the card and was quite pleased with the results until I realized that I had only actually got one of the elements required for the comp on there.....doh !! So I had to make another one !!!The mag is well worth getting. There's some lovely previews of they're new papers, a few sketches and some fab LO's in there.
The anniversary one is obviously the one with just the one element on. I made the right one a bit masculine as I always have problems making male cards but I suppose it could be used for anyone.


That's it for today I need to go and sort some photos out for the scrapbooking retreat I'm going to at beginning of next month.
Oh before I go, hope you like the new look for my blog. It's a bit brighter than all that black I think !
Thanks for dropping by.
These are really sweet Gwyneth :)
ReplyDeleteLovely cards as usual Gwyneth x
ReplyDeletelovely cards as usual Gwyneth x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards Gwyneth, especially the aniversary one, its beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHad a hard time reading though... pale pink writing on a yellow background? Or am I missing soemthing and it didn't download correctly? LOL