Monday, 18 January 2010

She won the Cup !!!!

Yep ! as the post title says, little Molly won the cup at Welwyn & Hatfield Festival of Dance yesterday in the 6yrs and under Baby Ballet. She's now got two cups for this season,the first one from Royston in October.Watch out Luton in March/April !!!!!
Anyhow leaving the proud Nanny on the shelf I'll go back to scrap talk :)
This must be a record for me .....take photo...print photo.....finding a sketch and finish a layout...all in one evening !!!!!
I'm off to a retreat at the beginning of March that's been organized by Sarah's Cards Ltd a sponsor on UKS.I've also started subbing to their monthly kit as I've heard so many excellent comments about the contents. I've also seen some super duper LO's made with the kit too and my first kit should be here sometime this week....can you imagine the excitement !!
They've also got a blog ( sorry I don't know how to put direct links in blogger yet! ) here's the web addy www.sarahscardsltd.blogspot.com go on over and see the lovely sketch that they have up for January by one of their DT members Vanessa.

So with the photo of Molly and a rummage through my stash and found some unopened Piggy Tales "The frog Prince",added some buttons, a bit of sewing I went and created this LO for submission for the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Gwyneth this is a gorgeous LO, the papers are just perfect with that photo. I hope you enjoyed the challenge, thanks for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. :) You've matched the papers with the photo perfectly and what a beautiful cutie holding her trophy. Thanks for doing the sketch. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous layout & a beautiful little dancer! Perfect combination!
    Thanx for playing along with the sketch challenge Gwyneth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your little 'un's success. No wonder you're proud! That LO is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - fabby layout Gwyn - love the stitching detail !

    ReplyDelete