Sunday, 10 January 2010

I don't believe it !!!!!

Wow had a bit of a shock when I logged in here that I haven't updated it with anything over the last couple of months. Really didn't think it was that long.
Well, it's a bit late to put some of the zillons of Christmas cards that I ended up doing and sold virtually all of them so had to go and buy some to send out to friends. I didn't feel too guilty about it though as I did buy them from The Marie Curie Shop so they benefitted in a round about way.
I've been doing some LO's for my daughter's friends wedding album for the first couple of weeks of this year. Total to date is now 14 LO's so far at 12 x 12 with another 6 pages to go and that will be finished. I'll upload them all when it's done !

Here's a couple of cards to be getting one with :
The first is a card I sent out in November to my friend in Canada. Couldn't put it on here sooner as she has a peep here now and then, I hope it arrived Carol :)



The second, I've made six of these little 4 x 4 to put in stock ready for my spring craft fairs. I'm determined this year to make something for the stock box each week so I'm not running round like a headless chicken nearer the time because I panic that I don't have enough of a selection !




Well that's it for today so far. I do hope that everyone is coping in the snow. Thankfully it's a lot warmer here today and the horrible white stuff has started to melt. I don't do snow !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment