Saturday, 24 October 2009

It's getting a bit boring now !!!!

Yes, as the title of this post suggests, you've guessed it ! I'm now getting a bit bored with making Christmas cards and I still hvae some more to do in the next couple of week for my fair stall.

Here's a few that I've made since my last post. The Mickey Mouse one and the Baby's first Christmas tent pop up card were inspired from the Christmas with the Cricut blog that I lifted the green cards on my previous post.
The 1st Snowman card was made using this weeks sketch over at www.thepixiecottage.blogspot.com
I had to experiment with a black & white card but I'm not quite sure about it, although it's much more glittery in real life. I quite like it but not sure if anyone else would !!!!
The rest are just a selection !









Hope you enjoy them and have a good week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment