I went into Staples a couple of days ago and while I was waiting to pay for my bits & pieces there was a basket full of christmas tags complete with a die cut chipboard embelishment stuck onto the front of them....9 tags for £1.50 bargain I thought ! I could pull them apart and use the penquin, santa's hat & the stocking on some small modern like, 4" square cards !!!! I then passed a cheapy christmas shop that's obviously on a temporary lease and found these lovely chipboard bauble tags for 50p a packet.
I really like the simplicity of the 4" cards so I think I'll make another trip to Staples and get a few more packets LOL
I've also made a couple of Baby girl cards with some left over October Afternoon " Ducks in a Row" pp. I lifted these from Moralia's blog....wow she has some fantastic cards on there, do pop over to have a look
http://moralia.wordpress.com/page/2/





Right, back to some more christmas makes for my stall. Have a good week-end everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment