Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Up to date.......nearly !

I say I'm nearly up to date as I've made two cards that I had orders for BUT I've still got Molly's birthday card to finish before a week on Thursday.

Made a 35th anniversary card for my daughter's friend for her parents, she didn't want anything to fancy, lovey dovey and didn't want hearts as such on it. I also was asked to make a 30th for her sister. This gave me a few nightmares as the sister is an Art & Design Lecturer at the local college, I just hope her sister likes it, she does, so we're half way there !!
This card was inspired by one that was made from Tracy Gough some time ago. If you want to view Tracy's fab cards click on the link for Scrap Happens on the sidebar, well worth it to see some fantastic designs.





There's a lovely little bird on the Home Decor cricut cart, very delicate when cut out but really sweet, so i made this card and I like the black & white theme.




While I was gathering up the bits to clear then into the bin I had the inspiration ( doesn't come that quick that often ) to make another Black & White one with all these bits. Stamped three different flowers on plain white paper and cut them out and voila another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment