Friday, 20 February 2009

Totally out of my comfort zone

As the title says, I've made an LO last night that is so off the scale as far as my comfort zone in scrapbooking is concerned. Over at UKS the scrap like you mean it challenge this week is to cut a photo up.Viewing the super LO from ATDML who are offering a price for this challenge to be picked at random, I don't think Shimelle had in mind the run of the mill cropping of a photograph.
I had these photos of Emily & Molly that were taken way back in September 2007, plus some High School Musical papers that I had bought to make some notebooks for the Christmas Fayres that were unused, so with scissors in hand, off I started and this is what I came up with.I actually really enjoyed the challenge and was quite pleased with the finished results ! The guitar was cut with the Cricut from the Indie Art Cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment