Monday, 18 August 2014
Dance Album
Some time ago I decided to make an album for my grand-daughter Molly's dancing photos and a record of her achievement at various competitive dance festivals. This week I've been trying to get some more pages done and to find some light at the end of this tunnel of photos I've accumulated from 31 festivals over the last six years........I'm up to Festival 11 so I have a long way to go!!! I wish someone would have told me not to do an album in 8.5 x 11 too......never again, that size is not my cup of tea at all.
Anyhow here's a couple from the batch that I made this week.I won't bore you with all of them!
This one I'm going to enter in in Merly's Impressions challenge over on their blog. The Challenge this month is for a layout with journalling.
and here's the journalling
This one has the photos from the previous year journalling her successes over three festivals in 2009
and the journalling to go with it
Do pop over to Merly's blog and have a go at the challenge yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Beautiful photos :)
ReplyDeleteHi Gwyneth,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely layout and great journalling.
Thank you for entering the Merly challenge.
Chrissy xXx