Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Need to use up some stash!

I'm off to Sarah's Cards retreat in 4 weeks which I'm really looking forward to, BUT and it's a big but! When I was looking through my papers when putting together the last couple of layouts with the 75 cents paper, I found quite a nice collection of papers that I bought at the retreat last year in addition to some that I even bought the year before that hadn't been touched!!!
Now that isn't on is it? How can I warrant buying some more at this year's retreat? I had to starts using some of them that's for sure as I can't miss my shopping time LOL

I've started with some My Minds Eye papers for this layout yesterday and had every intention of carrying on today until I had a little visitor this morning and she's staying until 2.30pm - there goes my plan!!!!!! She's having a nap at the moment so I thought I would post this in peace LOL!

I absolutely love this photo I took of Sophie a few months ago, she looks so angelic in it!




Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll have some more from my stack of old papers to show you quite soon!


2 comments:

  1. Not just me then that finds things from the first ever retreat!! Love your page and look forward to seeing you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! What a nice surprise to find the papers though! This page is so beautiful - the collections of flowers look fab together :)

    ReplyDelete