Had a lovely day on Saturday at the Merly Impressions crop.As I hadn't done any scrapping since the last crop - well no layouts that is, it was nice to do some cutting, pasting and chat.
Chrissy, as per usual, came up with two beautiful pages using the Kaisercraft Forget-me-not papers.Another beautiful range from Kaisercraft.
A lot of cutting out for the flowers and needless to say I only got one of them finished on Saturday but I put the second one together yesterday. One of these days I WILL finish both pages at the crop - well a girl can always dreams can't she LOL!
First one is Sophie with her paternal Grandparents on the day she was born. They were delighted, after five grandsons, to finally have a little granddaughter.
I've scrapped this photo of Sian my eldest daughter, her hubby and the two boys before but as the boys have an album each I needed to scrap another page for the second album.
Well that's it for tonight. I did buy some lovely new papers at the crop so hopefully I'll be back soon with a couple more layouts to show you.
Thanks for popping by and your comments are very much appreciated.


Those are beautiful pages - I love the blue and yellow together :) At least you finished the page in the same week as the crop!!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous, Gwyneth
ReplyDeleteI love these LO's and will be following your Blog closely from now on!
ReplyDelete