Sunday, 9 September 2012

Seems a long time ago now !

Don't you think this year has gone very quickly? quicker than normal I think or is it must be me getting old to think that LOL ! It won't be long until Christmas and I'm still waiting for summer to arrive ! Anyhow I took loads of photos at the street party I went to in June for the Diamond Jubilee and this is only the second layout I've done. First one I didn't like, but I'm pleased to say I was quite happy how this one turned out. After the instant dislike to the Papermania Jubilee Paper I went on a retail therapy outing one night over the net to Sarah's Cards and bought some Ruby Rocket Vintedge papers and a few stickers. The monthly challenge over atMerley Impressions Blog this month is to use just paper - no cardstock, just paper. So using two sheets of paper, one for cutting the cogs and clocks out and one for the background, a few stickers, mini alphas and thickers for the title and voila ! another page done and three photos less to scrap from that pile LOL !
Anyone know why blogger doesn't post with paragraphs in ? It's driving me batty, not noticed it before. There are paragraphs in my post but obviously blogger doesn't like them !!! Hope you've had a nice week-end and thanks for poping by :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gwyneth,

    Beautiful layout, love all the cog like embellishments, brilliant.

    Thank you for entering the Merly challenge.

    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two boys myself and love cogs & wheels, and this layout is brill! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! great colours and movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all. great colours and movement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Layout, love all the cogs etc
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/no-cardstock-allowed.html

    ReplyDelete