Sunday, 1 July 2012

Websters Pages again !

I decided to make another LO with some more of the Websters that was in the Decemebr kit from Sarah's Cards. Seems a better idea than putting it back in the box for another day don't you think? My son in law took Sian to London for her birthday in March - just him and her, left the boys at his parents and Sophie came here overnight. He'd booked a room at the Savoy no less, and a visit to the Ice Bar in the late afternoon before they went to the theatre - someone is very spoilt I say !!!!! They give you these lovely hooded velvet capes to wear while you're in there. Mind you you're not in there that long - 40 minutes slots I think, otherwise you would freeze LOL.Everything in there is made of ice, the bar, tables, all of it! I downloaded the two smaller photos from their website and cut round the green frame, bottom right and slipped the photos underneath.Did some fussy cutting for the bottom left corner from one of the other papers and some more cutting from another sheet to get the top right bit in to balance the page out.
I'm much happier with this page than the one of Charlie yesterday. I still don't like it and I agree with the posts that says it's more than likely not my style in addition to the fact that the more I look at that Papermania Portobello Road Paper, the more I dislike it.It really isn't my type of paper at all.Waste of money that was then LOL !!! Thanks for all your comments they are very much appreciated.I've got lots of photos from the street Jubilee party so I think I'd better sort some other papers out for the boys pages. The girls photos are sorted as the kit from My Creative Scrapbook had the Pink Paislee London Market in it, no problem there it's just the boys!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gwyneth, I hope you are ok, this page is gorgeous I love your design perfectly balanced and love how you have tucked the photos in behind the paper. Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ice bar, never heard of that, what a fabulous experience! I like this LO better Gwyneth and they are gorgeous papers! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Gwyneth! I visited the ice bar in 2010 and yes, it is VERY cold in there but a great experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page!I love all the finishing touches around the photos and think it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete