I'm getting to be a very bad blogger ! A bad scrapbooker too as I haven't scrapped for a couple of weeks until last night.Life just got in the way at the start and then last week-end something happened and I felt like giving it up altogether! Suffice to say, the incident was quickly dealt with on Monday morning by a third party but it didn't make me feel any better and it took me all week to decide whether I needed to be part of the crafting forum world and to get my paper & glue out and carry on! Forums can go their way and I'll go mine - to play with my paper & glue !
Here's a page I did last night. Sian and family had a day out at Warwick Castle during the school holidays and this is a photo of Charlie in the stocks.I've used some My Minds Eye Limited Edition 2 from the Breeze collection for this page.

So pleased you haven't given up Gwyneth. I love your work and I love the layout you have just created. I have to say I have felt like giving up at times too but I have just sat back a while and let it pass. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!!
ReplyDeleteGwyneth I am so pleased that you didn't give it all up, your pages are gorgeous! I can empathise with how you felt though.
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to answer your query from ages ago about misting. The technique I learnt from Em was to use the mists vertically and don't spray at the point you want to mist but sweep the mist across your page. Hope that helps.
xxx
Another gorgeous page(great choice of papers) and you would be silly to give it all up, love your work.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you have battled through to carry on scrapping. I love your pages. This one is no exception and it looks fab xx
ReplyDelete