Wednesday, 28 July 2010

1st School Sports Day

What a surprise ! I put together two LO's yesterday. I haven't actually scrapbooked for myself for weeks, months probably.Yesterday I grabbed some of this lovely paper by My Minds Eye Little Boy Blue from their Quite Contrary range that I bought a few weeks ago, sorted the photos out and off I went.Loved working with these double sided papers but I really am a fan of MME, just love their papers.
Had to make this a double LO as he ran two races and I wanted to document both of them especially as this was Charlie's first sports day since he started school.




2 comments:

  1. He looks like he really enjoyed himself.

    Love the DLO - these are the sorts of pics that are so special.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Gwyn, I love those papers and the pics of Charlie are lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete