Saturday, 10 April 2010

New Digi Stamp

I bought some New Digi Squiggle Stamps last week and this is the first image I've coloured in from one of the three I bought. I think he's so cute and great for a childs card. My friend Tracy is on the design team and it's her turn this week to do the challenge. She has a lovely sketch on her blog and a fabby price for the lucky winner. Do pop over and have a look.




I also made a couple of cards out of Kraft card stock last night too. I've seen so many cards made with Kraft that I thought I'd give it a go. It looks so effective with the right colours I think. The " for you" card is a lift of a card I saw while I was looking through Two Peas Gallery and I'm ashamed to say I can't remember who it was now. It was made from a Hero Arts Stamp on there but I don't have the stamp so I improvised !




I had the nestability mat already cut out from the above card so to use it up I quickly made this wedding card....I really like this, there's something quite quirky about it :)




I made this one last week for my friend Tracy. It was her birthday on Monday but I was late and posted it on Saturday morning completely forgetting that it was a bank holiday week-end. I just hope she got it on Tuesday !

3 comments:

  1. What smashing cards - really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my card Gwyneth, thank you so much for thinking of my on my birthday.
    I love your Squiggle Stamps challenge card too, good luck!
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete