Thursday, 17 September 2009

Just had to scrap this photo!

The ballet school that Molly attends was approached from a lecturer in photography from the local university at the beginning of summer. He wanted some models to take pictures of so that he could teach his students how to take dance photographs. Molly was chosen, along with another little girl. This is one of the resulting pictures, two more to be scrapped ASAP as they are equally as cute. I just fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it....there again I'm very biased but doesn't she look absolutely beautiful !!!!
The pp are Daisy Buckets and some GORGEOUS Prima flowers that Cal gave me when she visited for the week-end a few weeks ago.I " altered" the little birdie a bit as he was originally blue, so I coloured him in with brown peel-off pens. Butterfly and the title are cut on the cricut.


2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous - the photo is fab (your GD is well cute!)and the papers just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger!
    Love the layout, what a beautiful picture, can't wait to see the others.
    Hope you are well!
    Carol
    X

    ReplyDelete