Tuesday, 12 May 2009

A blog update at last !

I've not posted anything on here for ages it seems. Well I've been a bit busy with other things.
Last week-end I went off on Friday late morning to BOOTCAMP.Where? you might ask !
Cheryl of Feel Good Photos ( do visit her blog at http://feelgoodphotos.co.uk/blog/ )
held a photography bootcamp in Essex. I've done three on-line courses with Cheryl in the past and they were fab, but last week-end exceeded all my expectations. 23 ladies and one man had an absolute ball. I learnt so much, enjoyed some fab company and really can't wait until the next one. Cheryl was an excellent teacher sharing so much of her knowledge and the week-end was so well planned & organized.We had studio shots with real live models as well as location shots, again with real live models on the Sunday. I'm not quite sure how SHE even managed to organize the weather though as that was also on our side with lovely warm sunshine for the three days. I returned on Sunday with hundreds of photos that now need editing, hopefully there'll be some good ones in there and some happy memories of the friendship made with some really lovely people I met.

I'm having a bit of a nightmare today!! Some time ago I bought an external hard drive to store my photographs. Today I decided to connect it to the computer and back up all my photos. That's all well and good provided you know what you're doing !! I've loaded it on and can see it in the My Computer but I can't seem to find it when I want to transfer my images to it...... so guess what? I've started to get annoyed now and given up.

Here a layouts I did last week for week 18 of SLYMI on UKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment