It's already week 17 of the SLYMI challenge on UKS. I got mine done early this week. The challenge was to use layers and lace. Well there's certainly enough layers on this LO. I cut the butterflies on the Cricut from the Home accent cartridge and covered them in different colour stickles.The spot background paper is by Piggy Tales from the Gingerbread Man range, so is the two strips of paper under the photo, a cut out from Making Memories Ledger and finally a 12x12 Transparancy by Hambly which is the vintage circle one.I also cut some flowers from another sheet of the Gingerbread Man paper and embossed them with some cuttlebug embossing plates in the big shot. It was a bit of a nightmare to photograph the LO though because of the transparacy, but got there in the end, not a perfect photo but acceptable.


No comments:
Post a Comment