









I've let this blog go for quite a few months now. I must get things sorted and start blogging again seriously.
I've been so busy making Christmas Cards over the last couple of months that the scapbooking has been put on the back boiler for far too long. Here's a few of my Christmas Cards that I managed to sell nearly all of them at a christmas fair that I did at a local school. We also did a card evening for the Marie Curie Charity which we raised £72 for.
I've been so busy making Christmas Cards over the last couple of months that the scapbooking has been put on the back boiler for far too long. Here's a few of my Christmas Cards that I managed to sell nearly all of them at a christmas fair that I did at a local school. We also did a card evening for the Marie Curie Charity which we raised £72 for.
I made a couple of Advent Calendars too, here's one of them. I also made a couple of Advent Boxes that I first made last year from instructions that I picked up from the Bubbly Funk website - www.bubblyfunk.co.uk that was made by Tracy Johnson. They're made with 24 small matchboxes which are big enough to put a mini dairy milk in the drawer each day.
your christmas cards are all smashing Gwyneth, very inspirational hun xx
ReplyDelete