I'm being kept quite busy today. There's a Grandparents day at my grand-daughters school.
I've just been up for an hour visiting the nursery unit to play with Molly. Had a lovely time and we all had a small bunch of flowers from the children and were taken to the staff room for a cup of coffee and a biscuit before we left. I'm now going back as there's the main school assembly at 1.30 and Emily's class is doing a dance display.
Last night I started a 6 x 6 mini blank baby scrapbook for my stall at the craft fayre I'm going to a week on Sunday. I had already made a girl one and so many people admired it but didn't know whether the expected baby was going to be a boy or girl, so I've made this one in yellow & pale turqouise -a neutral coloured one. I should get it finished later today so I'll post pics tomorrow for you all to see.
GWYNETH - you have been tagged!! see my blog xxx.
ReplyDelete